Disciples 3: Renaissance Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
If you are having trouble making the trainer work try this:
1. After the prologue activate trainer.
2. Select one option only (stats).
3. Raise stats.
4. Save the game!!!
5. Unselect stats option.
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 with a different option. Game may crash/freeze several times before you achieved desire results, hence the need for step 4. Once desire results are achieved load save game without activating the trainer. I tried this technique with (CD retail version 1.06.2) stats, skills, gold, stone, life-fire-earth mana, and worked very well. This technique doesn’t work for all the options.
[Edited by drakomako, 9/25/2010 4:24:05 AM]
I was able to pretty much duplicate what the trainer does with Cheat Engine 5.5. So I know the game doesn't mind something poking around in its data...
..However... I DID notice the game stores values in MULTIPLE memory locations for the same thing.. like movement.. for each hero, the game stores movement for them in THREE places... if you freeze the values of just one of them... the game instantly crashes.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem