Civilization 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Saw the quick look of Civ 5 on GiantBomb.com, looks like a very fun strategy game.
Steam achievements still accumulating just fine!
There were times in my game where it was only advancing the clock a turn or two, same for research. The worked, but for me to build a building in 1 turn, I'd have to do the options 75 times for a 150 turn building. Not exactly convenient.
This was Immortal/Marathon game time btw.
The improve your culture just seemed to stop working for me after a point.
This is with Civ 5 deluxe on Steam.
i could make the points higher for building units and buildings and research, but the points 'carry over' and will flood the other items. this might be more useful but then i will get a 100 messages from people complaining that it affects all the other units that can be built and people will complain about that, so i am not sure which to do:
1) press more times to fill the meter
2) press 1 time to fill the meter and know that it will overflow into the other units/buildings that can be built and forcing them to be 1 turn
also the trainer otpions have no effect
[Edited by hustenzuckerl, 9/22/2010 10:50:05 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.