Rugby League Live Discussion
Although this title has been developed by a new studio (Big Ant Studios), much of the game engine, motion capture and commentary has been borrowed from the franchises previous developer Sidhe.
I'm not too confident the game will differ from it's predecessors all that much but there's bound to be a few new additions/features. Hopefully some emphasis has been put on an array of things especially the gameplay and graphics.
For us league fans out here it's sure to be enjoyable none the less. Come on September 2nd!!!
· 40+ licensed teams from competitions such as the NRL, Super League, State of Origin, City v Country, and World Cup.
· 30+ realistic stadia from around the world.
· 4 player multiplayer.
· Bone crunching tackles and impact camera replays.
· Field and uniform degradation.
· Create your own players, teams and competitions.
· Multiple replay angles and commentary by Andrew Voss.
· Join friends for head to head & co-operative online play via PlayStation®Network, and Xbox LIVE®.
[Edited by TePukeThunder, 8/15/2010 5:12:38 AM]
[Edited by TePukeThunder, 8/15/2010 5:14:12 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem