"Sadness," said the student.
And the opposite of depression?" he asked of the young lady from Oklahoma.
"Elation," said she.
"And you sir," he said to the young man from Texas, "how about the opposite of woe?"
The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that would be giddy-up."
1. Anything that's moving.
2. Green Carrots.
3. Moldy Croutons.
4. Body parts.
5. Blood in the French Dressing.
6. A cucumber slice with a bite out of it.
7. I've seen the movie...they could be there so watch out for Killer Tomatoes!!!
8. Lettuce that closely resembles AstroTurf.
9. How should I put this...let's just that the sneeze guard didn't do its job and there's something phlegm related in the radishes.
10. The body of Harold, the dim-witted drive thru clerk who kept messing up orders, under the ice on the bar.
[Edited by nailan, 8/15/2010 1:20:03 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem