Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
If you try to load a saved game (which was created while using this trainer), it gives an error and says "The mod data loaded does not match the mod data which was used to originally play the game".
It might be handy to get an "undo" option that will turn off the unit mod info (restore units to default), so we can save it, and then turn it back on once we load the game.
I want to give a few of problems that I have encountered by using the 22.214.171.12495 version of trainer and the game itself.
I encountered these problems:
- Instant Build does work but when you build it, it will build in normal speed. I have to left click on the build to make it instant. I have to do that every time to make them instant.
- Super Damage does work most of time but there are a few buildings that it will not work. It shows that it gets building down to 1/4-ish health left then it just stay there even though my army trying to kill them. This seem only happen to buildings but not all of them. At least what I saw it only happen to Hive and Train in campaign I am pretty sure there are a few more in further which I have not done yet.
- Key Binds there are too many key binds in that trainer and most of them are binded to keys that are most common used such as ". , / :" and so on. It makes trainer go crazy when I type to my friends in-game. By crazy I mean the sound of "on and off" many times.
This one is really annoying which I am not sure if it is caused by the game itself or trainer. After about 4-6 missions, I get locked up and it stays there forever and one of these problem just restart itself. I know that "restart" or "shutdown" itself is caused by overheat but none of them are overheated. They are at usually temp.
I don't see anyone having the problem with locked up in Blizzard's SC2 forum so it might be related to the trainer. I just want to give a head up about this. I most likely require trainer to play in campaign which I would rather to finish before I play online.
I want to thank you for wonderful trainer other than these problems I am having.
missons the second time around. I am having Great Fun.
but this was down also.. any help on this? I cant use the trainer now..
It shows the loading to campaign screen n then shuts down sc n the "what happend when SC crashed? Please submit"
didnt had any problems at all before the battle.net update...
; Key: Increase Unit Range to work, but i can't seem to find the semicolon on an eu (danish) keyboard .. help would be appriciated
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem