Simpsons wrestling. I got stuck on unlocking a few characters along the way like Bumblebee man, but when I finally got past him, there was Mr. Burns, and he was impossible to beatl...
I must've fought her 50 times before managing to kill the *****!
1) Mirror's Edge: Some huge gap between a building and you.
2) Half-Life Episode 2: I was unable to kill some huge ant like insect, it would'nt die!
3) Batman AA: There was a level where Joker will kill the hostages if you get detected.
4) Splinter Cell: There is not a single installment I have completed.
5) Prince of Persia: Except for the 2008 game, I have found the acrobatic movements (Wall runs and stuff) a little tough.
6) Assassins Creed 2: Stuck in a stealth mission where you are supposed to loot some chest surrounded by guards.
7) Resident Evil 4 for PC: Controls suck, the combinations don't give you any idea on whay key you have to press! So I was stuck for almost 2 years on the very first level (Where the villagers push a boulder over you) untill I found a key replacement mod.
8) Portal: Some puzzle on the second or third chapter.
9) Doom 3: If there wasn't a cheat called "noclip", It would have impossible for me to pass the first hell level (Not the first level in the game).
10) Need for Speed Shift and Prostreet: Drift races are almost impossible for me to win.
Sounds like Eternal Farkness (I mean Darkness) to me
EDIT: Oops I mean Heart of Darkness >.< both games were badly good :P
[Edited by DABhand, 6/28/2010 6:12:02 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem