Alpha Protocol Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Keep the difficulties of AP 0 even if you're full trained because I just cant handle the hacks at all!
I've experimented with the ini-values a bit and found that in the DefaultGame.ini-file, the lines:
Seem to regulate, how the AI adapts to increased skill ranks of the player.
Setting the values to 0 resulted in AI-opponents not adjusting to the skill number, at least in the conducted tests.
It did not seem to influence the skill adjustment for the mini-games though and I fear, these values may be hidden elsewhere.
With best regards,
1) Kill NSA guy
2) Kill all CIA
3) Kill all even innocents on sniper mission
4) pick blue (Suave) in conversations with Marburg
You should then have acted recklessly enough for him to really hate you. ( I have not personally tested the above)
But I know that Suave alone does not do it and he really dislikes you not being profesional and staying under the radar.
[Edited by sleeplessone, 6/19/2010 1:30:41 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem