Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Id like to add a bit to this conversation, if its ok. Since i dont have a battle.net account (well havnt for 8 or so years..i think) i decided to go actually read all the info before signing up for another one.
1. The EULA is insane, it almost sounds like if you breathe the wrong way..they can deny you access to the network. Im sure a mem trainer doesnt fall under any of the category's other than MP cheats(which means as usual dont do it.), but its ..vague.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
You can also contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive so that we may better address your needs.
This opt out feature seems to be for CA residents..only. You can email the email@example.com to remove all your info, however they cancel your battle.net account and the so called services.
I really want this on launch day..but i may wait for a few reviews and ..feedback.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem