Empire: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I agree with kaiser88, he pretty much sums it all up,
One of the worst things they did was to limit the funds in battles, it means that if you want a large battle, you either have to have more players or really units.
I would probally give the game a 6.5 for a score.
The + or benefits are the following:
- Great amount of mods and modding tools available.
- Reasonable to good graphics for a Strategy game.
- Love the Era and time settings.
- Able to play many different countries after applying a mod or patch.
The - or downsides are:
- Multi-threading support was introduced in a late patch. Around 1.5 or 1.6 i believe.
- Game needs major preformance from ur pc.
- The game had a massive load of bugs only after patch 1.5 the game became reasonably playable.
- When u click on the end turn button it could take up to 10 minutes on slower rigs for the turn to finally pass because of the amount of opponents that needed to excute their moves.
I have played this game since it came out and i have seen it get better because of the patches and more interesting because of the DLC. But still i would rate it at 6.5 because of the slow turn rate and the required preformance of the game. Basicly i agree with Kaiser except the last few patches solved some preformance problems.
[Edited by Apocalypse11, 10/4/2010 9:39:44 AM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem