Assassin´s Creed II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I saw that later, and i was lazy to edit it.
Yes, i have. On Xbox.
[Edited by H, 5/9/2010 5:24:04 AM]
Apparently, the 3 Templar's Lairs are locked on the PC version like on the console version. I have them all unlocked through the 2 codes that came with the limited edition and the 3rd code from pre-ordering from Gamestop. You can find out about those lairs on Youtube.
2. this is the game's way of letting you complete the game 100%, after you finish the game, if you know what I mean... side missions, feathers, glyphs etc...
3. definitely, come on, with the success of AC and AC2, who wouldnt make an AC3? Its a great story, loads of potential... Imagine feudal japan or WWI assassin's creed.
4. the statues are all located in Ezio's Villa, they are scattered around the village and are inside the walls, you can use Eagle Vision to find them, they glow silver.
5. Templar Lairs are for Black, White and Master Assassin Editions of the game. They are DLC for console and registered Uplay members before the server crash.
6. A nice freebie mission, where you can play with a hang-glider, by kicking people off buildings, is there anymore fun??
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem