Mount & Blade: Warband Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
+1,000 experience Character [Ctrl] + X
Upgrade selected unit Party [Ctrl] + X
Teleport party Map [Ctrl] + Left Mouse Button
knocks out one enemy Battle [Ctrl] + [F4]
Knocks out all enemies zoomed into Battle [Ctrl] + [ALT] + [F4]
Restore health - Battle [Ctrl] + H
These are the ones i have noticed that work... note the Knocks out all enemies is not the same as Mount and Blade's cheat
- When in game go to Character Screen (Press C)
- Click on "Statistics"
- Click on "Export Character" or something like that
- Alt Tab from game and go to c:\Documents\"yourusername"\Mount and Blade Warband Characters\"The name of ur character"
- Open it with Wordpad or Notepad
- Edit desired values ( even the name ) but dont touch the face
- Get ingame again and click on "Import Character" then press OK
When you exit the Statistics screen you will see the stats that you edited
P.S. THIS TAKES ALOT OUT OF THE GAME FUN SO I ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE IT.
I my self i fixt the thing with your troops loosing morale to fast, by editing the scripts.txt file.
Yeah, I've got that problem, mind telling how ye did, which lines to look for ect? ;]
[Edited by SecretSilence, 4/3/2010 5:26:11 AM]
Go to this Direction to hit the Mount&Blade Warband folder if on STEAM.
then go to this site: Link this worked for the old game, Make a backpup before trying for the new one, i'm not sure if it works.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem