not sure if it will be anymore to this game, bekaus so many dont like this game, i dont understand why
evilascended posted on Mar 24, 2010 11:12:47 AM - Report post
Reasons not to like
1) Constant online activation can be a real pain unless you end up with high speed.
2) Previous versions of CNC were much more flexible. Gaining access to all units and upgrades and powers can really boost up the gameplay which is now made difficult.
3) Player colors cannot be chosen as wish. sometimes your army is green, yellow or pink.
4) Building units has now become limited with introduction to COMMAND POINTS which previous versions (Tiberium Wars & Kanes Wrath ) didn't bother about. Having a massive horde of army at your side can really be dominating; wouldn't you agree ?.
5) Only fewer missions are assigned for single-player campaign. some are made like taking candy from a baby and some are impossible to surpass.
6) Divided Classes like OFFENSE, DEFENSE & SUPPORT deprives us to turn the tide of battle at favor.
7) According to my personal opinion, the story is literally ruined. Tiberium Wars & Kane's Wrath were much more gripping and exciting; always had and anxiety to know what happens next.
8) Skirmish Maps are all about domination. I would rather enjoy beating my enemy to last breath than waiting for an hour to proclaim victory.
9) For Me The music and themes are utmost pathetic compared to CNC3 & Red Alert 3.
All in all, I cannot say i love it but i like it. Like all the fans out there i am also one of them. I have played every single franchise and completed them. Even now i enjoy playing Tiberian sun, Yuris revenge, Tiberium Wars, Kanes wrath and Red Alert 3- uprising.
What was EA thinking, i don't know. The conclusion was supposed to be something worth remembering your entire life, instead i believe many will regret this like me.
well i am ageed to some of dows points but the game is not bad but this game cud have been done way better, and yes C&C3 was way better i agree on that
[Edited by Maint, 3/24/2010 11:38:10 AM]
Mike130784 posted on Mar 25, 2010 1:47:57 AM - Report post
use Cheat Engine to search for the Adress that writes the MCV deployment points,. ,.easy way to do it is do the Tutorial in game where u have to do 3 missions to use all 3 crawlers ,. type in the value of Crawler deploy points before u deployed it ,. deploy it , and search for the value that changed 1 down ,.delete youre Crawler and make a new 1 and search again ,. narrow youre searches and you can edit the adress that writes to it , can even make a HOTKEY ,. to reset the Value's every time to 4 for example ,.Same is possible with Command Points power points etc ,. its how a Trainer would be made ,. Tho the adresses change every time u hit a new Map ,. or restart the game ,. so you will have to search again.