Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
2. I run NIS 2010, and Spyware Doctor
3. Version 1.01 ME2
Ever since I switched from Nortan AntiVirus to NIS, I can't seem to run any trainers for any games.
I end up turning off (SONAR)Protection on NIS, otherwise it blocks and removes the exe file of the trainer, rendering it useless.
Even after I turn off parts of NIS, The trainer sill crashes and can't be retried unless I restart my pc.
Any help would be appreciated.
If you use a Logitech keyboard, then you should check out the Logitech control center. That can really give you problems.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem