Star Wolves 3: Civil War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
I dont know if it happens to you too but the timeline quests sometimes get stuck. I'm currently stuck in XT-45 after the mysterious friend of INO-CO appears and I'm supposed to get the cargo from the station, I just have no idea how I do it... I moved close to it (I Even clashed onto it), docking doesnt work either. I shot it but I cant damage it. So now I have a huge fleet parked beside me doing nothing and Im there without nothing to do. If I try to leave the system my ship is destroyed...
As i haven't gotten far enough to have a clue about this mission (and i might miss it when i play through due to branching storylines in this game). I wish you luck and lots of credits
Thanks for taking the time to respond, I have been moving around this sector for about 7hs now. There is no Docking option. The station itself seems to be completely invulnerable for some reason. I destroyed all other stations in the sector without a problem.... (Hey I got bored flying around with nothing to do...) And I even rtied killing my own allies to escape from the sector I still get killed.
It seems there is a bug in the mission script, which causes script processing to stop, so no further events are processed. (*)
To fix this, you need to edit the mission's script - do so at your own risk, make a backup of all files you change, don't blame me, if anything goes wrong
1. Fire up your favorite plain text editor (windows notepad will do fine)
2. In your SW3 install directory open the file 'Data\Scripts\Quests\mission_8e\InoCoSecret_XT45.sc ript' with the text editor. (don't forget to make a backup of this file).
3. Search for "ship_uel1:SetGodMode();" (without the quotes)
4. Modify this line so it reads "ship_uel1_1:SetGodMode();" (without the quotes) (modification marked in red)
5. Save the modified file
6. Load your savegame (must be from before you arrived at the station and the dialog with the 'strangers' started).
May I say *wow* on how the mission continued
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem