Saint´s Row 2 Discussion
AppName: sr2_pc.exe; AppVer: 0.0.0.0; ModName: sr2_pc.exe; ModVer: 0.0.0.0; Offset: 006d2c18.
Code: 0xc0000005; Flags: 0x00000000; Record:0x000000000000000; Adress: 0x0000000000ad2cl8.
Here is a possible solution:
1. Open Command Prompt
2. Type in the command: net localgroup Administrators /add Local service
3. Type in the command: net localgroup Administrators
4. If the last command displays LOCAL NT AUTHORITY/SERVICE then you've done this correctly. Restart your computer and try again.
As you are showing me that the problem as to do with shaderapid9x.dll or w/e - I feel it has nothing to do with the game, perhaps.
From his first post, the error code states that the file is executing an access violation. It really pays to actually go and research the error codes and how to read logs.
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 2/11/2010 5:49:19 AM]
NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
The command completed successfully.
I guess that's right too? I'll go on and try to restart my computer. I'll see what happens.
P.S. I forgot to mention something... when I create my character, it's without underpants, he is wearing not orange suit, but black one. I think this is related to the error.
[Edited by Extracted, 2/11/2010 6:38:24 AM]
So something must be wrong with your graphic card then...Care to make a screenshot and post a link to it here?
For image hosting you can use TinyPic, ImageShack or any image host of your choice.
You can see it only happens in the cutscenes. His shirt and jeans should be orange, but it's black.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
• Unlimited Buddy Health
+ 5 more options