Sins of a Solar Empire Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Don't download or try to upgrade SoaSE Trinity via GameStop. It will not work.
2. Contact the developer Stardock.
3. Register your game with them.
4. Download the latest version or patches.
5. Pull out the individual games i.e. if you want to play SoaSE "vanilla" create a shortcut for that game.
6. Download the individual trainer for THAT portion of Trinity and you should be good to go.
Hope this helps.
At the moment if I start a new game I see, in the lower right corner, the version of the game: trinity 1.000...How can I recognise the right version of the trainer??
New versions are as follows
Original - 1.195
Diplomacy - 1.37
Entrenchment - 1.055
Posted by bark00000 on March 04, 2013
this trainer works for 1.37 (at least most options do. unl. antimatter and 10k crew do not)
I've tried it and as he said it does work, so until this whole update/parch issue with gamestop is resolved, hopefully this will tide you over.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem