Red Faction: Guerrilla Discussion
And the next time i went on, the cheat menu isn't there... WHY!?!?!?!? can anyone please help me!!!
If you found the problem, then please update this topic
For me to get the hammer again, i jsut have to kill 1 more EDF dude. But i cant seem to get the other cheats to come up again.. i unlock about 7 cheats, then i saved the game, then went back on it, and there no cheat menu. but when i kill an edf i get the cheat menu, but only one cheat... its really messed up.
CHEAT UNLOCKED - MISSION
* Using these cheats early in the game may break the mission progression so please save before you use them
- Cool Turrets - Destroy 100 small hydrogen tanks.
- Free Upgrades - Complete 50 Guerrilla Actions.
- *Maximum Morale - Liberate Oasis Sector.
- *Maximum Technology - Liberate Mars.
- No Green Alert - Complete 25 killing sprees during Campaign.
- Super Debris - Destroy 50 EDF owned buildings.
- Super Hammer - Kill 100 EDF with the sledgehammer during Campaign.
- Super Jetpack - Destroy 250 EDF supply crates.
- Super Sprinting - Mine all ore locations.
- Super Toughness - Locate all missing Radio Tags.
- Unlimited Ammo - Destroy 50 EDF flyers.
I haven't unlocked any cheats in the Cheat Menu still despite unlocking several missions but its always there when I'm loading up ingame. Maybe someone else who has used them can help (don't want to muck my game up) unless I've already stated the solution above.
[Edited by FMTopFan, 1/17/2010 7:57:06 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem