Left 4 Dead 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Gun: Maverick Carbine (I know that name was used in CS, but it is the very same gun, name is like M-41 or w/e)
i personnaly prefer chainsaw. it is faster then any melee weapon and does the same damage as everym melee i guess.
but there is a downsaid .. the fuel is going to run out.
but look the fun to slash zombies is prety cool, mostly when a horde is incoming in a straight line.
I don't really know about the guns, but it really depends on what you're good with and how the gun works.
If you like a fast fire-rate but don't care for accuracy, you'll like the small SMG type weapons. If you like accuracy at range, you'll avoid shotguns, and if you like balanced weapons you'll find one that suits you.
- The Chrome and Pump shotguns are essentially the same thing, with the Chrome having a slightly tighter spread. The Chrome can fire farther, the Pump has a wider area of effect.
- The SMG does slightly more damage than its silenced counterpart, but it alerts Infected quicker.
- The Hunting Rifle has no second counterpart, so no comparison is needed.
- The difference between the Combat Shotgun and the Tactical Shotgun is the same as the difference between the Chrome and the Pump. The Combat variety is built with a tighter spread, and the Tactical does wider area damage, (along with a single extra point of damage at extremely close range).
- I'll list rifle pros and cons.
1.) Highest RoF
2.) Medium Accuracy
3.) Lowest Damage
1.) Lowest RoF
2.) Highest Accuracy
3.) Medium Damage
1.) Medium RoF
2.) Lowest Accuracy
3.) Highest Damage
- The Sniper Rifle is again, the only one in it's class, so there's no contest.
Basically, you have to pick what you like, and what your playstyle is. Choose the appropriate weapon for your style, based on their availability.
With melee weapons, the only difference is the type of damage done. Some just kill the target, others decapitate. The only difference is the hit detection. The chainsaw doesn't count because it defies classification, as does the Grenade Launcher.
[Edited by Zeth_Durron, 12/30/2009 11:35:40 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem