Left 4 Dead 2 Discussion
1. Boot up trainer
2. Boot up game
3. At game main menu, Pressing F1 to activate
4. In-game, trying Numpad hotkey.
5. Nothing happens.
No AV activities either btw... so not detected as unwanted program or virus.
The game is up-to-date.
[Edited by EthanWolfcat, 12/7/2009 5:37:04 PM]
Numlock and f-lock was already on. Earlier trainer was perfectly working with or without AV.
I could hear the "Activated" and "On", "Off" Sound effects.
[Edited by EthanWolfcat, 12/7/2009 5:49:23 PM]
My only problem with Steam remains that I can't turn off auto updates. When I turn it off it appears to stick but when I check back later its back on again. Not sure if that's the trainer or just Steam, I'll say its wonky Steam interface stuff.
My guess is you can't turn off auto-updates for "online only" games.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem