DiRT 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
hopefully you guys can make another flawless trainer for this game!
at any rate, we have a trainer made now. pwizard will post it shortly.
The anti-debugging features in games make me frustrated and angry too.
However, there are meny ways to get over this...If the game is not so complex.
1) Get a No DVD Fix/Crack: This will remove the protection of the game (Like StarForce) which occupies the debug port.
2) Use Cheat Engines Kernel debugging system...This normally fails to maintain its stealth, but still worth a try.
3) Learn how to free debug ports from tutorial found over the net.
I am literally a noob when it comes to trainer making, but I am reading all the tutorials when time forbids.
No-disc fixes generally remove any anti-debugging measures related the disc protection system, usually SecuROM these days. You can attach a debugger temporarily but it will crash. SafeDisc protected titles have the debugport occupied, and this can be freed as you state, but the game will crash at some point. It relies on this 'self-debugging' to do a few bits and pieces with are critical.
The kernelmode debugging won't 'attach' as so will get around the above issue, but with xlive it is very quickly detected (ie. straight after enabling it). Also, this has nothing to do with CE's stealth mode. That serves a different purpose
Well I was talking in general...I was not specific about this game.
And I know how to tackle the XLive problem...Its spread all over the net.
u're right...when it comes to xlive...even with no-disc fix the problem doesn't go away. but i believe Cal and Pwiz have already resolved the xlive problem and trainers. right.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem