Order of War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by gmalikbishop, 9/27/2009 1:31:18 PM]
i just tried BOTH trainers again (steam and retail) with no problems with two missions.
if you are having problems it helps if you report:
1) STEAM? RETAIL? PATCHED? WHAT VERSION NUMBER?
2) Crashes when?
3)DX9 or DX10?
4) did you try the troubleshooting guide? you may have something blocking the trainer-
It works fine in skirmish but for the campaign it crashes to desktop with the "game has stopped working" error...
I'm using DX10...
But i read in order of war Forum it said that patch is already release for steam since last Saturday,but not sure but some problem i face disapper so may be it patch already
also try the trainer with DX9 version of the game to see if it works. it may be a problem with the DX10 version ONLY.
i have the problem that the trainer causes a crash since the "final" release patch from steam.
1. Steam Version, running on Vista 64x
2. Crashes directly when i want to Start a Mission, that means the loading screen show up (Allied or Axis are the same) and then it stops. without the trainer ir works fine. I have a completly new installation from the game.... (or better said a completly new download from Steam). I Have only activated the Trainer using F1 und used the + Button to use the other options in the campaign, nothing else activated (and no desired option for campaign 1,2,6 are active).
3. I have tried the direkt start from the Steam Client, tried manually the oow_final_dx9 and dx10. On both same results.
4. Nothing blocks my trainer, i used it before the new patch comes from steam and it works fine.
I hope it helps.
P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem