Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
I have been very happy with the Spore trainers before, but now I can not get the latest trainer for Spore GA to work.
I am running 1.5.001 as far as I can tell. How can I verify this?
I have Spore, Creepy & Cute and Galactic Adventures
And I am running Windows 7 64bit build 7100 (Release Candidate)
Any hints, tips or Tricks I can try?
Also, running it as an administrator doesn't work and even causes my game to crash.
Using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (build 7600), Spore GA 1.5.001
Edit: Actually, it doesn't immediatly freeze, but the options don't work and it freezes whenever I change scene (I.E. When I enter/leave orbit or zoom in/out of the solar system view.)
[Edited by Sabranan, 9/27/2009 11:19:16 PM]
i am using a legal Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit OS and i have played around with the compatibility settings for both the Trainer and the main SporeApp. so far, this is what happens to me:
1) I run the trainer first, per the instructions.
2) I run Spore next.
3) I wait until the main screen and press F1. It says, "Trainer activated"
4) Everything still seems alright... until I click on a planet.
5) It seems to be loading, but when it says "You may encounter..." and builds a list of creatures/ships in the game, the only "things" it registers are Maxis creations, not the usual random ensemble of other people's stuff.
6) Right after the last Maxis "thing" loads, Spore crashes.
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem