0 option(s) for voting
1 report(s) filed
Boost currently not available
Caliber posted on Jul 05, 2009 5:40:47 PM - Report post
mega experience sets your experience real high. if you want to see that it took hold, press the key to look at your character's upgrade points and point the mouse over each character. they will have huge experience points. you will find that you level up and gather upgrade points for each character quite a bit after that.
Yeah, because of the trainer i played the whole thing without knowing how to upgrade because the 'press i' notice never came up
Suenara posted on Jul 06, 2009 6:16:54 AM - Report post
well.. first of all thanks for the quick trainer
but i am too having experience problems... your suggesting didn't show me anything so i don't know what to do
Every option works for me except the mega experience. I try checking the exp in the inventory screen as suggested, but it remains the same as before. The mega exp option did say "activated" though.
BiG-AsH posted on Jul 06, 2009 11:30:13 PM - Report post
Thanks a lot man.
got the same problem with mega experience as mentioned by previous posters... voice says "Activated"... nothing happens... XP dosnt go sky high on the inventory screen
ive got same problem, though its pretty easy using artmoney, search for the value in 4 byte int, filter a few times then freeze the value at 50, that way, everytime you pick up a new xp vial it instantly levels you.
lilsypha posted on Jul 09, 2009 4:41:43 PM - Report post
Trainer already doesn't work with the latest patched version of the game on Steam. It's been updated to patch 1.02. I tried to prevent the update, but Steam wouldn't let me play the game unless I did so.
TRINE patch history
* introduces multiple keyboard and mice support (for USB keyboards/mice, enabled in the Launcher)
* tweak for the last level, now easier on Easy and Medium difficulties (note: you can change difficulty from the main menu for this level)
* adds controller name support to the controller configuration screen
* adds support for (old) gamepads that use "sliders" as axes
* adds support for manually adjusting the gamepad cursor sensitivity (see binds\ )
* adds "Change difficulty" option to the game over menu on the last level
* adds input lag reduction (on by default)
* fixes a problem with videos/cutscenes (occasional lag)
* fixes some problems with gamepads and polishes gamepad functionality
* fixes reset of keybind selection upon launch of game
* fixes a bug of not detecting certain graphics cards correctly, resulting in graphics corruption
* fixes a bug that accidentally disabled enemy AI when pressing F10 button
* fixes some refresh rate issues
* fixes some gamepad issues
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 11:00:55 PM