1)Right click on the Prototype shortcut and go to properties.
2)At the end of the target path, type the word "windowed" without quotes.
3)In the run options below, choose maximized. Hit ok.
That's it! If your monitor is set at 1920x1080, the game will run at that no matter how much gpu you have. You will see the mouse, but you can just push that off to the side and off the screen. Hope this helps.
You may think the game has set to 1920x1080 but im sure the game is not running at that :P
For example, an emulator I run in a window at 800x600 and maximize the window its still 800x600 but stretched but now the actual window itself is say 1280x1024 but the emulator is still 800x600 and a bit blocky as it has been stretched.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Super Health
• Vehicle Health (including helicopter)
+ 12 more options