if you have 5 troops to begin with, then when you activate the trainer option it sets your troops to 9
the first 5 troops you build will build nearly instantly.
after that, even though it reports you have 9, your next building of troops uses the longer timer, etc.
so, something else must be keeping track of the numbers of units you are building, etc. i will look into this further, but this is how the trainer has ALWAYS been coded, so i can only assume that this delay after certain numbers of troops is nothing new. it is also the EA, once again, maniulated thier code to cause this to happen, to prevent cheating, etc. with people using trainers and such. we have been very careful not to have our trainers be used online so far.
i have not, and probably will not manipulate the actual timer values, etc. as this could possibly be used online in realtime situations with humans.
feedback is welcome.
I'm proud to announce my Trainer Version 2.0 its now +7
Updated Version (Tested on BattleForge 1.0 retail Build #262180):
- Generic Trainer (It should now survive patchs !)
- New Feature: Forge Mode -> Allows you to Build everywhere and for free
- New Feature: WinGame -> Let you win the map after you've done atleast one quest
Get it by PM...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem