Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Discussion
* Vehicles will be in MW2
* M16 will return, using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)
* Ak47 and M4 will return, unknown if there are any changes
* M40 will return, ACOG damage boost will be fixed
* Scorpion, P90, M21, R700, G3, G360 will not return
* There are more unknown weapons that will not return
* New sniper rifle: SR25M (United states forces)
* New Assault rifle: Diemeco C8 (Canadian forces M4 equivelant)
* New Assault rifle: L85A2 (United Kingdom forces)
* Total weapons in multiplayer are said to be around 35
* Favourite Modern warfare 1 maps will return
* Helicopters, air strikes, UAV will return
* Red dot sightings will come in different shapes for multiplayer (circular, square, original)
* Snipers will have special grass camouflage (As seen in Modern warfare 1’s campaign)
* All perks will return from MW except eavesdrop and others will be altered
*All gametypes will return from MW and all will have hardcore versions
* New gametype: Secure (Call of duty version of capture the flag, however you capture the enemy’s Intel)
* New gametype unconfirmed name, similar to search and destroy, however instead of trying to plant a bomb, you try to kill a specified enemy
* Solider customization for each class (and each country)
* Sniper with silencers will NOT be in multiplayer
* There are NO bots in local multiplayer
* Similar version to Nazi Zombies, however details are unknown
* NO guest players online, 1 player per console
* Killcam save feature
* There is blood and gore
* Offline/Online Co-op
* Story takes place in the Middle East
* Role as US marines return
* Ken Lally voice work in campaign
* Release is set for sometime in November
* New army tags will be available to add different elements in campaign (similar to halo skulls)
* Campaign-only weapons
Lets go down the list...
-God damn it IW, why why why? I trust you though...no uber tanks pl0x.
-Finally that crap will be fixed, it'll be nice to see less M16 noobs running around.
-AK better return...I love that gun. I'm indifferent to the M4, however.
-I love my ACOG damage boost. I think that due to the difficulty of the ACOG vs. scope balances it out, but whatever.
-P90 = ***** weapon. They could have kept the G3 though, just add a kick so it will be less effective with modded controllers.
-Never heard of it, I'll probably still use the M40 though.
-Awesome, I just hope they're all balanced nicely. The way CoD4 was set up made it where there are about 5 decent weapons.
-I hope that it is Overgrown, I love that map. That or Overgrown. Or Crossfire.
-Kind of cool, I wonder if they will have different advantages?
-Awesome, it was so annoying having your sniper stick out like a sore thumb.
-Lol, eavesdrop was useless. I hate UAV jammer though >:O. Valid perk however...love-hate relationship I have with that thing.
-Meh, screw HC. I never liked it.
-I was always wondering why there was no capture the flag on CoD4.
-Sounds awesome, I can see that working out amazingly in tactical.
-Yay, now I don't have to be in a black outfit in a desert map while the Marines get desert camo.
-I saw this coming, however it would be awesome.
-Good, bots suck.
-Awesome, I loved Nazi Zombies in CoD: WaW and Horde in GoW2.
-Kind of annoying IMO, I have friends over a lot. It's fun when you both can play.
-THANK GOD. I have had some epic killcams I wanted.
-Yay, Co-Op FTW.
-Multiplayer > Single Player, I trust IW with the story.
-Saw this coming, indifferent however.
-Don't know who he is
-Nice, however it seems like intel all over.
-=[. I always wanted the SOPMOD M4 in multiplayer.
[Edited by Ho-Oh2224, 5/27/2009 5:22:24 PM]
I can understand not liking vehicles, tho I like them, but not liking the m16 change I hate when noobs think they r good cuz they can get kills with an m16 which is almost ohk everywhere on the body. To SirFU I'm kinda hoping they do to I liked it when it was in rainbow6 vegas2
[Edited by iT_B3_R31M3R, 6/15/2009 9:07:58 AM]
YEAH I JUST KEPT FORGETTING TO POST IT. ITS FRESH ENOUGH FOR YOU. NOT SURE WHAT THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem