Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
* Build & Customize Massive Starbases
* Fortify your Empire with new Defenses
* Ensnare your Enemy with Mine Fields
* Take on the Challenging new AI
* Rain Destruction with Assault Cruisers
* Lose Yourself in Striking new Visuals
Size is included in the Requirements
Q: What kind of strategy game is Sins of a Solar Empire?
A: It is a real-time strategy game that is designed to combine the depth of a turn-based game. It focuses on letting players build a strategy instead of how fast they can click on things.
Q: Is Sins of a Solar Empire hard to play?
A: No. It's a very simple game to learn. But it can a very long time to "master".
Q. What are the hardware requirements?
A. The Iron Engine takes advantage of the latest machines and scales to support older hardware as well.
* Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista
* 1.8 GHz Single-Core Processor
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB for Windows Vista)
* 128 MB DirectX 9 3D Video Card (Radeon 9600 / GeForce FX 6600 and above)
* DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
* DVD-ROM Drive
* 3 GB Hard Drive Space
* Keyboard and Mouse
* DirectX 9.0c
* 2.2 GHz Dual- or Quad-Core Processor
* 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Windows Vista)
* 256 MB DirectX 9 3D Video Card (Radeon X1600 / GeForce 7600 and above)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem