Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
btw. yup tis expensive almost just like buying the main game itself hell even that is cheaper now then the add-on pack...LOL
Please (if you still want to help me) do the following:
1. Create (ingame) new character (name it whatever you like). Of course it has to be a DragonMage. And quit the game for now.
2. Use the editor, choose the Dragonmage you have just created and set his Level to 6, Available Skills to 6 and Available Skillpoints to 21.
3. Go ingame, choose the edited Dragonmage and choose his skills in that specific order:
1. Dragon Magic Lore - let it have only one point added.
2. Dragon Magic Focus - let it have 2 points.
3. Elemental Magic Lore - let it have 3 points.
4. Elemental Magic Focus - let it have 4 points.
5. Mentalism Lore - let it have 5 points.
6. Mentalism Focus - let it have 6 points.
All 21 skillpoints sould be spent. Then you can save, quit and upload the savefile.
I'm sorry, but unles I'm provided with such a file I cannot ad the skills to the editor. They are simple byte values and unless I can pinpoint them (by knowing the order and the amount of points put in each skill) I can't translate them into human readable descriptions within the editor.
[Edited by Karach0s, 10/6/2009 10:02:22 AM]
Well here's the right one then: Link
Anyway i've made another one but your request is not possible on the Ice & Blood because they've changed the way to open up all skills in the game.
Even on lvl.6 the other half of the skills on the right side where the focus's are is still grayed out and on the main game without the I&B it is not grayed out which means all skills avalaible.
Now to devide those 21 skillpoints with the 6 skills your still ending up with 1 skillpoint left which means i had to edit for a 2nd time to devide to your request so check it out if you still can pinpoint it.
Now to make it for a clean one as you state it you would have to be on Lvl. 7 instead of 6 on I&B.
Well once you got the addon and install it then I think you can look deeper and hopefully figures out better.
Maybe I could be wrong but anyway c it 4 urself
But no matter. I will check the save file as soon as I get home. Damn webwasher doesn't even allow me to browse rapidshare at work.
anyanymus, I'm afraid it's not possible. First of all, I don't own an Xbox (meaning no saves, no test, no anything ). Secondly I have no idea of how it stores files, let alone the structure of console Sacred 2 saves. So unfortunatelly there will be no console save editor, at least from me.
[Edited by Karach0s, 10/7/2009 12:42:05 AM]
TinGoose, if the skill order in the savefile you have uploaded was as I requested, than the editor should read DM skills correctly now. Try it for yourself and check if it is correct.
Here is the link:
LINK DELETED. Please use the latest, bugfixed version a few posts below.
Have fun cheating.
[Edited by Karach0s, 10/30/2009 5:12:37 AM]
OK thx...btw. u got the addon game yet?
I'm waiting for the expansion to cheapen a little. Plus, I'm not sure if I can use my Sacred 2 key with the English version of the game (will have to check it). Because I'm quite sure I cannot install the English addon over the Polish game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Combat Cooldowns
• Invincible Character
+ 7 more options