Sins of a Solar Empire Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
* Fixed crash in texture memory allocation.
* Improved background texture loading algorithm.
* Improved texture defragmentation.
* Fixed bug in transmitting unicode characters through the command system (fixes bad characters with chat and renaming entities in foreign languages).
anyhow Thanks again To CH. Mods dont work right (well i cant find any 1.12 ones that are decent...then again im blind at times) so ch prevails yet again.
They have a Star trek, Star wars, a few that change sounds, make the lasers and flack guns look better as they fire, Bigger explosions..
All of them support 1.12 (except like 2 of the old dead ones).
I still have 1.12 installed, as i am using the Entrenchment 2.5 beta, so under Impulse, there is no option to upgrade Sins on its own. 1.12 trainer still works ok for orig Sins, you just need to run the the non-Entrenchment EXE file.
I guess this should be fixed when they release the final Entrenchment on the 11th (Wed).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem