Saint´s Row 2 Discussion
EDIT: Oh and for the streakers out there you can open the shaders_pc file in the game folder and delete the following lines.
Fully removes the pixelation effect but it's not like the models are "detailed" or anything.
(The butt is pretty detailed though, hehe.)
[Edited by LordJB, 1/8/2009 9:28:06 PM]
These issues all occur when using the Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Clip, and Unlimited Sprint options activated.
1. Any fall damage causes death. (Edit: Not ALL fall damage causes death, but most of the time a fall from any height causes death. Sorry I can't be more specific in detailing this.)
2. When dual wielding SMGs (happens with the SKR-9 Threat, the T3K Urban and the GAL-43) the "clip" ammo is still depleted when firing. This actually caused a bug where my non-clip ammo was displayed as a negative number. When trying to purchase ammo from a merchant the amount of ammo I had was displayed on the ammo selection merchant dialogue as some incredibly large number. I was not able to use SMGs again until I picked up enough ammo to get the weapon display back to a positive number.
3. When firing grenades with the AR-50 with the secondary grenade launcher attack, grenades are consumed from inventory with the infinite ammo effect turned on.
[Edited by DonCaballero, 1/11/2009 4:09:32 PM]
[Edited by DonCaballero, 1/11/2009 4:11:04 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
• Unlimited Buddy Health
+ 5 more options