Galactic Civilizations 2: Twilight of the Arnor Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Go to the file C:\Program Files\Kalypso\GalCiv2Ultimate\Twilight\GC2TwilightOfTheArnor.exe
Make a shortcut of this exe
Add the "cheat" command line parameter to a shortcut to the application and you need to add it *outside* the quotes that enclose the application path in the shortcut.
"C:\Program Files\Kalypso\GalCiv2Ultimate\Twilight\GC2TwilightOfTheArnor.exe" cheat
then all the cheat codes form twilight of the arnor work.
Now gimme them cookies!
Didn't work for me. Whenever I try to load a game (or start a new one) it just crashes to desktop.
I will do the same with this game when i get it.
2. Choose "Properties"
3. Under the first "General" Tab, click on the "Set Launch Options"
4. Enter in the word: cheat
5. Click OK and get back to the main window. Run the game and the CTRL cheats will work.
Here is my shortcut for a Win7 64bit Steam install:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\galactic civilizations ii - ultimate edition\Twilight\GC2TwilightOfTheArnor.exe" cheat
Once you create the new shortcut, all the cheat codes work.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem