Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Discussion
1. load sacred2 game. In the world map, return to windows screen. (Alt-Tab)
2. load CheatEngine program.
3. At CheatEngine, open "s2gs.exe" and search your address for XP. (NOT XP required to next level) your XP could be seen at Inventory window(F key). move mouse cursor to your level at top of the inventory window.
4. in the game, kill any one monster. check your XP again.
5. in the CheatEngine, second search for your varied XP. only one address would be remained.
6. open the memory window of the above address.
7. you could see: XX 00 YY 00 ZZ ZZ
ZZ ZZ: Hex for XP. If your XP is 30,000(in Decimal), the Hex is 7530.(75 30) But in the memory it is written as 30 75. so be careful.
XX 00: Hex for Skill points
YY 00: Hex for Attribute points
8. modify your Attr. and Skill points. for example, if you want 100 Att. and 100 Skill points respectively:
XX 00 YY 00 ZZ ZZ --> 64 00 64 00 ZZ ZZ
of course, you can edit your XP too.
9. you don't need to save CheatEngine memory window. just go game (your Att. and Skill points is not VISIBLY modified at this moment. but don't worry.) and SAVE and Quit to Main Menu window of Sacred 2.
10. Reload your saved character, then your points would be changed. Enjoy~!
[Edited by Kimius, 11/2/2008 4:36:31 PM]
[Edited by Kimius, 11/3/2008 3:00:58 AM]
some guys having problem with trainer, including me.
trainer dosen't work.
so above procedure is alternative way for them.
I use version 5.4 of CheatEngine. I think the version is not matter.
How to Find proper address?
1. Load CheatEngine. Do NOT quit the game, but just return to windows screen using with Alt-Tab key.
2. Click top-left computer-shaped icon. This icon is blinked with colors, so you will not miss it. ==> "Process List" window pop up.
3. Search the file "s2gs.exe" and click "OK" button. It will be located near the bottom of the list.
4. Insert your character's XP number in DECIMAL into "value" box. Do NOT check the "Hex" box. Click "First Scan" button.
5. In the left box, about 4~5 results will be shown.
6. Return to the game, and kill a monster(or do anything that increase your XP number). After that, it is recommended to move your character into safe zone (such as near Resurrection Monolith). Check your increased XP. Go to the CheatEngine.(Alt-Tab)
7. Insert your new XP number into "value" box, then click "Next Scan" button. The result will be narrowed to 1~2.
8. Move the cursor into each result and press right button of your mouse. Go to "Browse this memory region". The XP in hex will be located at the top left of the FIRST address line.
For example, if your XP is 65,000 (in Hex FDE8), the memory address will be:
006F23F4 E8 FD 00 00 ..................(the first line)...
006F2404 .. .. .. .. .....................................
Be careful that the order of XP number in hex(FD E8) is reverted in memory address like E8 FD. If XP in hex is 40FA6 (266,150 in dec), the order in memory region will be A6 0F 04.
Skill and attribute points is located at the end of one line above XP address region:
006F23E4 .....................................XX 00 YY 00
006F23F4 E8 FD 00 00 ....................................
XX: Skill points in hex. Max is FF
YY: Attribute points in hex Max is FF
So, in combination with XP number and Skill/Att points number, you can find the right address.
9. Return to the game. (You do NOT need to save CheatEngine.) Save and Quit your character.
10. Reload your character. Now you can see increased points. Enjoy~
I get all the numbers of the trainer to work except number 7 and I know it works on other things, but for some reason not for this. I wonder if it is because it is the UK Version, but that is all there is for now and I sure don't want to buy another one.
May I ask what CheatEngine is and how in simple terms I can use it. You seem to really know your computer, I know games and as far as my computer I am glad to have the trainers, but would love it all to work like you seem to be able to do.
Sorry for late reply.
Editing money, skill points, EXP, etc is a kind of traditional way. So if you know the basic procedure like above (even if you don't know your computer or program), you can edit these numbers easily. It's not a kind of computer science. Just simple cheat skill anyone can do.
So I still don't know what my computer thing. I know just simple way to edit some character's numbers by traditional manner. That's all.
I use "Cheat Engine v5.4" This is program's name. I hope my reply would be help to you. thanks.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Combat Cooldowns
• Invincible Character
+ 7 more options