Fallout 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I don't mind it that much as i know staffs at CH are incredibly busy right now, just address the issue if you guys find the cause.
Anyone want to try testing to see if which cheat is causing crash and your version?
I'm playing *demoRLD* atm and using inf HP/AP/ammo... for quite sometime without crashing....just add the bottles caps and crash like 5 min later..
after that, i keep getting random ctds no matter where i am
sometimes i can paly for like 30, sometimes its barley 1 minute
this was without the trainer
tried the trainer, and it pretty much was the same
hey, i never thought about the weight issue but you could be right. I mean carrying 999 missles could certainly is a problem. However, in the old game, you just couldn't move or get out of the inventory until you get under the weight limit. It's unlikely that this version will crash just because you are carrying heavier than you suppose to.
EDIT: okay, now i'm pretty sure that the 10000 caps cheat crash my game. Don't know why or how thought, but it often crash when I changed view or exit the room.
[Edited by dkrule, 10/29/2008 1:34:26 AM]
1) There are MANY versions of the this game floating around. English, German, Russian, Scene, Retail, D2D, Steam, etc. ALL with possibly different exe files. This could certainly be an issue. We are looking at a couple of exes now to see if a separate trainer needs to be made for each one.
2) If you're getting crashes every X minutes or very frequently, this is MOST LIKELY related to Windows LIVE. This is classic behavior as LIVE scans the game's memory for unauthorized changes randomly every X mins/secs and will crash if anything is detected. Please note that simply not logging in to Live does not disable the protections. Rename the Fallout.exe.cat file in order to disable it completely.
3) We've already uploaded a new version of this trainer which fixed an issue with an inventory problem. Please re-download and make sure you're on the correct trainer. The newest one has the No Radiation option on the graphic.
Please understand that these "Games for Windows Live" titles are some of the most difficult to work with. The software is specifically designed to prevent trainers and other software from working. We are doing our best to find workarounds and make options that are less likely to be detected or crash the game.
If you have an easily repeatable crash or problem, please let us know about it. Send us specific details such as GAME VERSION, OS, etc. Also include a savegame so we can try to replicate the problem quickly.
We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we are trying our hardest to make something for you guys to enjoy.
I did Unl. Ammo and Health. But hey, after the crash I reloaded the game without the trainer... I just did godmode via console... :P
The funny thing is... my ammo is now unlimited hahaha without the trainer... kinda strange isn't it...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem