Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Discussion
Game is definatly worth it. graphics are ok and as far as controls go their difficult but once you get them down there remarkably easy. the only truely hard controls are remembering which suit has which attacks and what way you swing the Wii remote to preform a special. oh and one part early on in the game where Luke Cage is training you on the web-strike that can be extremly hard to get the time down on but once you do its a piece of cake. once you get past Luke Cage though the game is FREAKING SWEET!!! NO !!!!!!!!!!!
yes well there are four seprate endings and at LEAST 2160 spider tokens, six unlockable costumes and GAMES ARE NOT MENT TO BE BLAZED THROUGH THEY ARE THERE TO TAKE TIME TO ENJOY AND ON OCCASIONS KICK YOUR FRIENDS VIRTUAL
[Edited by rogue_leader999, 4/5/2009 6:48:17 PM]
1) They didn't use Toby Mcguire for the voice of Spider-Man or any of the other main characters like they did in all the other games from the earlier movies...
2) You couldn't continue the game with all your upgrades after you finished the storyline...
I have no idea why they changed that for this game. I was a little dissappointed that I couldn't just keep all the abilities and upgrades I got so I could continue to whoop some symbiote keisters all day and night. They should have made it so you could have them when you started a new save file. All together it was better than the others I played on the PS2.
I know it is not supposed to blazed through, but I wanted to see how quick I could beat it, but I still didn't have all the spider tokens when I started a new game and now in a new profile I think I have maybe 59-100 hours on it hahaha.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem