Depths of Peril Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
I noticed in your sig you say you've got tuts for defeating DMA, any chance you could send me a copy? I've tried with a couple of the tuts on the web, and I think i've found the place in the ASM where it checks the health value (and so give a memory pointer), but I'm not quite sure what to do with that info now...
[Edited by BritishKnight, 4/1/2009 8:28:20 AM]
But I now know the game has to be 1.012 (check game site for updates) to use my trainer.
Trainer will not open at all on the 1.012, so naturally the trainer will not work. Is anyone working on one that will work. Have tried it many times, have game updated to trainer and all it opens is update again.
The trainer still will not work and I have the right update. I do not know what the problem is as I am not a tech.
Follow these instructions...
1. Open the .zip file of the trainer and extract the trainer, preferebly into the game folder where depthsofperil.exe resides. You can copy and paste the trainer there also if you want to do it that way.
2. Run the trainer, and use the top left button - Launch to load the game.
3. In game use the keys to enable the options, for XP you will have to do 2 quests to get the benefit. For the skill points you just have to level your character for you to be able to use. ((both options dont have an instant impact like other trainers for other games.. this was the best I could do for the game without it crashing all the time))
I got rid of Depths of Peril and bought their other game, Kivi's Underworld, I think it is a much better game. Don't need a trainer so far, it is a point and click RPG. I am not good at all about putting games in files or changing them, so I just gave up.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem