Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Discussion
(Can also alter the balance.txt file as described in another thread to affect the game in various ways such as damage received from enemy spells and weapons.)
EDIT: Oh and I press F1 in the game, not in the menu.
(Did that in the beginning but altered after the notice about it needing to be toggled in the actual game for full effect.)
[Edited by LordJB, 10/16/2008 9:00:03 PM]
Graphically they work, but effect-wise I still have to wait the effect of the spells to fire again.
With lightning (inquisitor) for example, I get the effect of the first blast, and I am then able to click the button again right away. I get the sound effect, but no one gets damaged.
this seems to be the effect on all the spells.
if you have instant crash, then you have something blocking the trainer or you have incorrect version.
as i stated in instructions, if this seems to cut your spells short, don't use it.
the divine gift spells should work by themselves, but another option is to turn on both spell options when trying to use combat spells.
if you are still having problems, please tell me the following:
1) Is it a divine spell or combat spell?
2) did you test the spell with BOTH option on?
3) did you test it with only on option activated? which one?
4) is your divine spell option working?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Combat Cooldowns
• Invincible Character
+ 7 more options