Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Discussion
The Force Unleashed Holocron locations (source: Link)
TIE Factory - 15 holocrons
1. TIE Hangar. One of the second level walkways has this easy one. Double jump from the sloped supports on the ground to get there.
2. TIE Hangar. This is on the middle walkway. the one above the center TIE launch rail. Use the tail fin of the crashed shuttle to get the height you need.
3. Corridor to flight tower. Shortly leaving the TIE hangar, you encounter two sets of doors you can Force Push (employ DMM) right next to one another. A look at your mini-map shows that one door is essentially a dead end. That's the one with the holocron you want. If Juno contacts you about a TIE squadron being scrambled, you've gone too far ahead.
4. Flight tower. The lower level of the flight tower has a holocron buried amidst the cargo crates. Check the area around the central tower (and the lift that takes you up one level) for the goodie. Can't miss a giant floating bullion cube that glows in the dark.
5. Flight tower. The upper level. After taking the lift, one door leads to the control room area, the other to a platform leading nowhere. Opt for the dead and examine cargo boxes for the holocron.
6. Flight tower, upper gantry. Having taken the lift to the upper gantry, (and fetched #4 and #5), you'll cross over a second broken bridge to leave this zone. There is a holocron from where the enemy spawns (monster closet) just past the break in the bridge.
7. Wing Assembly (moving). The upper catwalk of this zone has an easily seen holocron.
8. Wing Assembly (moving). Above the small control room of this zone. Again, easily seen if you move high enough (using the lift).
9. Wing Assembly (broken). Atop one of the many bent TIE wings in this zone.
10. Wing Assembly (broken). On the highest catwalk, above the exit from this zone. You will need to employ Force Grip to insert at least one TIE wing from the floor into one of the wing support slots to be able to cover that double jump distance.
11. ****pit assembly. Before you reach the laser field in this zone, there are some enemy spawn rooms lining the sides of the bottom level. Check out the ones in the middle (halfway between the save point and the laser field) for a holocron.
12. ****pit assembly. Disable the laser field midway through the ****pit assembly zone. There is one holocron hidden amidst the power coils in the laser field generator's room.
13. ****pit assembly. Disable the laser field midway through the ****pit assembly zone. There is one holocron in one of the monster closets in the laser field generator's room.
14. ****pit assembly. Past the laser field, the second half of the assembly zone has more enemy spawn rooms on the lower level of the assembly line. Like #11, check those small rooms for this holocron.
15. ****pit assembly. Right by the exit ramp from this zone. If Juno chats about Kota being "right above you", you've gone too far ahead.
1. Insertion zone (before entering the hyperdrive coil). After igniting the first jet engine (and before encountering the second engine), you're forced to go left, raise a platform and cross over to start ripping off the faces of Rodian scavenger bastards. A holocron will be floating just above some hyperdrive coolant, under a small square foothold. Froce Grip the platform out of the acidic coolant, then air dash to get the holocron.
2. Hyperdrive coil interior. Inside, head up until you can see the exit tunnel. You can make a double jump to the center coil (a ledge lets you land), go around, and then up to get to the holocron. If you hit the save point (outside the Hyper-Drive coil), you went too far ahead.
3. At the Corellian Corvette. Before hopping down to fight the droids and Rodians, there is a holocron in plain sight at the end of the tunnel from the previous zone.
4. At the Corellian Corvette, but before jumping the hole (in the palace if you go .... hahahaha). Check out the circular assembly at the side of the corvette (it is one of its many airlocks). Use Force Push or Repulse to break the barrier for the holocron.
5. At the Corellian Corvette, outside after you jumped through its upper interior. Before entering the lower hallway of the corvette, Starkiller detours outside for a bit. there should be a holocron in plain sight before he goes back into the Corellian wreck. It should be near the edge of the cliff.
6. Inside the Corellian Corvette. Before exiting to a new map, there is a hall-hatch that can be Force Pushed (DMM'ed). Shiny holocron get.
7. Scavengers' camp. The upper level (with the laser field). There is a holocron at the end of a starship dock hanging over a chasm. Can't miss it if you're looking for glow.
8. Scavengers' camp. Upper level. Between the lift entrance and the grav-portal where the stream of junk is coming out from, check out the junk structures for a holocron.
9. Scavengers' camp. Lower level. Check to the right of the lift's exit. Again, between the lift portal and the grav-portal, explore the buildings for a holocron.
10. Check directly under the platform the force field generator is on for this holocron.
11. Hyperdrive coolant river. The start of the coolant river requires you to fight your first Junk Titan (and cross over to the junk temple by making your own scrap bridge). The holocron will be in plain sight, and within attack range of the Junk Titan.
12. Past the makeshift bridge, there are a few short hops to be made over the coolant river of death. At the end of the river, you can go right to go onward, or use Force Push and DMM a bunch of metal bars leading to another holocron. Use Force Grip to adjust the platforms and make the jump. Because of the checkpoint, you can simply take the holocron, fall off/die, and you'll have the holocron (as long as you save the game after getting the holocron and dying).
13. Junk temple entrance. In plain sight, lower level. Easy.
14. Junk temple entrance. In plain sight, but in mid-air. Use one of the AT-ST crew modules to get your height or you can air dash. Pick your poison.
15. Junk temple entrance. In plain sight and on the upper level. Easy.
1. Insertion zone. Check the mini-map and head off the main path to explore the very suspicious side. A holocron is hidden amongst the vegetation.
2. Mushroom Ascent. Lowest level of the fungus tower.
3. Mushroom Ascent. Mid-level, in plain sight and along the side of the fungus tower.
4. Mushroom Ascent. On a small platform half-way up.
5. Mushroom Ascent. At the top-most platform. You need to locate a good platform to start your jump to reach this particular holocron, but it shouldn't be that hard.
6. After leaving the fungus tower, turn left and find a hidden spur next to the zone's exit. this path leads to a holocron.
7. After leaving the fungus tower, turn right and go to a dead end. The holocron is near a Sarlaac's nail.
8. After leaving the fungus tower, it is inside a Sarlaac nail in the clearing (near the zone exit). Force Grip, tear it it out and claim the cube.
9. In the tunnel to the first (small) rancor pit, there is a formation of rock bathed in sunlight. The holocron's bloom lets it hide well in bright light.
10. At the first rancor pit, when Proxy mentions something about "large creatures". Can't miss it.
11. The tunnel after the first rancor has a side area with this holocron. Easy to see and not hard to find.
12, 13, 14, 15. Large rancor pit, right before the boss' map. The four holocrons here are easy to see, if tedious to get to. Kill all the Felucian bastards (proof that a good alien is a dead or enslaved one) and get what you're entitled to.
1. In plain sight upon leaving your convalescent chamber.
2. In the large room with test tubes, check the enemy spawn directly under where you entered this zone.
3. In the large room with test tubes, break the test tube and shiny holocron get!
4. Escape pod room. Move or destroy one of the lifepods near the zone exit to see the holocron.
5. After the scape pod room, but before you attack the Purge Trooper, check all the cargo boxes in the hallway.
Bespin - 5 holocrons
1. Cantina. Above the bar. Double jump air dash from the second carbonite center to get there.
2. Cantina. Inside the second carbonite center. Dastardly indeed. Note that Starkiller won't die if exposed to the freezing process, but you will take a helluva lotta damage.
3. Edge of the first landing area (outside the cantina). It's on ground level, so it should be easy to locate.
4. In the air above the first landing area. A double jump from the higher platform is better than relying on the weather vane fan to get your height.
5. Between the first and second landing area, there is a tram rail. Hop onto the rail and get the holocron before the tram-car slides back.
[Edited by ByDesign, 9/21/2008 6:09:13 PM]
1. Insertion zone. This is in an area before the cut-scene. If you already triggered the cut-scene, then restart the level to get back to this
zone. The holocron will be to Starkiller's left when the mission starts.
2. On the path leading to the first gate (and right after the cut-scene), check the wreckage (tree) near where you start.
3. The path leading to the first gate, in mid-air.
4. Past the first gate, on the same level as the Scout Trooper on the high ledge. It's on a precarious pipe, but should not pose a problem.
5. Past the first gate, near the comms tower's upper generator. It will be rather high up and on some thin railing over the pit of death.
6. Past the first gate, behind a big pipe near the upper generator of the comms tower.
7. Go to the ramp leading to the second gate. Head back up and at the first forcefield, look around for a holocron floating near a big pipe (it is above the lower generator of the comms tower). Air dash time.
8. Inside the trophy gallery, check the displays.
9. Wookiee hunting ground. The first observation post.
10. Wookiee hunting ground. The third observation post.
11. Wookiee hunting ground. Inside one of the prisoner containers. Use a lightsaber strike to open them.
12. Wookiee prison. Inside one of the cells.
13. Wookiee prison. A second holocron inside one of the cells.
14. Skyhook tractor beam. On top of one of the support structures. In plain sight but requires a double jump to get to.
15. Skyhook tractor beam. Atop a tree at the edge of the zone.
1. Below insertion point (Imeperial campsite). The entrance is along the right side once you drop down from your starting point, next to the tree the Felucians keep respawning down from.
2. Imperial camp near insertion. Above the very large Sarlaac tooth-nail. Stack a few pieces of junk to get the height required.
3. Imperial bridgehead. Near the bridgehead, look for the conspicuously thick (and glowing) Sarlaac nail. Rip it out and claim the holocron.
4. Imperial bridge end. At the end of the bridge, prop Starkiller against the support strut and the rocky wall. You can double jump and grab the holocron at the bridge head before dropping down.
5. Ambush valley (with first AT-ST). On the high ledge that has two E-Web turrets. You have to double back towards the direction of the bridge after triggering the first AT-ST.
6. Ambush valley (with first AT-ST). At the start of the tunnel embedded into the cliffside where the rock wall is (after the first AT-ST drop-pods in).
7. Sarlaac Pit (top). Behind one of the Imperial construction crawlers (you have to drop back to the ground after getting aboard).
8. Sarlaac Pit (top). Atop one of the Imperial construction cranes. Do some wire walking.
9. Sarlaac Pit (top). Atop one of the three skybridges to the Sarlaac's central elevator.
10. Inside the Sarlaac. Exit the lift and explore the first room.
11. Inside the Sarlaac. In the Sarlaac's big "stomach". Okay, okay, so some reading into the Force Combo menu got simalcrum thinking abour aerial moves (and all the bull**** it encompasses). Buy the Dashing Push move (one where you can dash and Force Push at once). Essentially, you do a double jump, air-dash, and then Dash Push to get the extra distance you need for this bull**** XP holocron. This means with the same move, you can do the later Imperial Raxus Prime holocron (the one across the ore processing chasm) without Aerial Strike (and a Scout Trooper).
12. Inside the Sarlaac. In plain sight inside the wind chamber.
13. Jungle after leaving the Sarlaac. Check out the first clearing for this holocron. You may need to do some platforming to get to it.
14. Jungle after leaving the Sarlaac. Above the cliff/stairs leading up and out of the rancor pit to the tunnel.
15. Jungle after leaving the Sarlaac. the stage nears the tunnel (and the map transition). Around the clearing of the second rancor. Check behind the bulbous alien vegetation.
[Edited by ByDesign, 9/21/2008 6:13:24 PM]
1. Insertion zone. Before dropping to the ground from where you start, there are two ledges you can double jump / dash to. Look hard enough around and you should find some flat ground Starkiller won't goddamn slide off of. The second ledge will lead to a drop with the holocron.
2. Insertion zone. A ***** like dead end to the left will have a holocron. Check the mini-map.
3. Wide area, complete with bottomless death. After the first broken metal bridge in this wide expanse, there is a suspicious brown metal door before you pass through a blue gravity ring. DMM/Push that door for the holocron.
4, 5, 6, 7. All four of these holocrons are in the second clearing where Rodians and Imperials are engaging in Mortal Kombat. Three of the holocrons should be plain sight (although some are in high areas). The fourth holocron is in the Rodians' ambush tunnel. After the cut-scene showing the junk wall exploding, head inside and get that holocron.
8. This is in the tunnel from the second clearing to the Imperial Drop Base. It's in plain sight.
9. Imperial Drop Base exterior. Atop one of the junk spires.
10. Imperial Drop Base interior. On the second level of the Drop Base. Get it before leaving this map.
11. Ore processing facility (outside). Once the new map loads (from the Drop Base), get to the second level and nab the holocron.
12. Ore processing facility, tractor tower room. Go to the upper level and start electrocuting or pushing boxes. Eventually, you'll blow a hole in a wall and reveal a secret space.
13. Ore processing. This is the room where you need to Force Grip and bring up two wheel-locks to open a door to a large circular control room. There is a holocron on one of the side walkways and it is almost impossible to
double-jump / dash to get there. In fact, you can't unless you use the Dashing Rush (Sarlaac stomach holocron), or try instead, the Aerial Strike. It's the move reminiscent of Shinobi (PS2 version) where your dude ninjas through the air while locked onto an enemy. This move lets you "warp" to the Scout Trooper on the side walkway, nab the holocron, die, and restart at the save point without fuss.
14. In the circular control room, this one holocron is in plain sight if you go right from the starting/save point.
15. In the circular control room, this one holocron is near one of the enemy spawning rooms. Head left (instead of right) once you enter this room and you'll come across it quickly.
[Edited by ByDesign, 9/21/2008 6:12:08 PM]
1. The Hangar (of death). The upper walkway, left side from start.
Use boxes to reach the upper level.
2. The Hangar (of death). The upper walkway, right side from start.
Use boxes to reach the upper level.
3. Firing tube. Destroy the first set of green laser lenses and proceed down the tube. The holocron is past the green lens, and inside one of the enemy spawn rooms in the next section. Check the mini-map for details.
4, 5. Firing tube (fire control station). At the H-shaped fire control station (before you open the door that transitions the map), there is a lift to the second level. Take it and use the added height to jump on the support atop of the death beam. From there, you can get two holocrons.
6, 7. Firing tube (maintenance corridor). Past the fire control station, you will be in a maintenance tunnel running along the side of the death beam. There are two enemy spawn (or just plain side) rooms. Check out both for holocrons. Note that this is the same tunnel where two Purge Troopers decided it was an awesome idea to do a Star Wars WWF tag-team event on your deluded Force-using ass in a tight area.
8. Firing tube, just before the amplification chambers. In plain sight. Cross over when the beam is off and fetchy, fetchy.
9. First amplification chamber. On its bottom floor. Check behind the supports.
10. Second amplification chamber. Hovering over its bridge. Grab this when dashing over the gap.
11. Convergence array. Lowest placed death beam. This holocron is in the beam's path, so you need to time your air dash to grab it. If you need the extra airspace, you can use Force Grip to dismantle some of the beam support rings (you have to target the bottom of the ring).
12. Convergence array. There are four floors of the array (including the floor where the grav-lift generator was). Check out both sides on the third (second-highest) level of the room (where enemies appear) for this holocron. Don't forget the monster closets.
13. Convergence array. There are four floors of the array (including the floor where the grav-lift generator was). Check out both sides on the fourth (highest) level of the room (where enemies appear) for this holocron. Don't forget the monster closets.
14. Convergence array. On the platform to the Emperor's observation chamber (where you fight all the Royal Guards).
15. Convergence array. At the very top of the array, look for the large focusing dish. There should be a gray metal support arch with a holocron on top. Although finicky, a double jump / air dash will get you there. Naturally, if you fall, steer clear of the beams.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem