Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
1) this option only works on TRIBAL STAGE
2) activate this option before you click on your hut
3) you should immediately see the amount rise
4) click on your hut
5) you should be able to purchase items
6) if not, then i cannot repeat your problem here. it has worked everytime. a possible answer would be to save your game and then reload it to see if the money 'sticks'
7) use option 2 for dressing up your characters (tribal customization) not unlimited food-
i have no way of 'fixing' this problem since i cannot replicate it-
we are putting out trainer with 2 more options soon for the space stage-
it says "too many parts" or "too expensive".
when i load the same savegame without the trainer running, everything seems to be okay.
i would like to give you a savegame, so you might be able to reproduce this, but . . . i have no idea where spore saves its files ~=)
(have to do the tribal-phase again, because i wasn't able to build the first building for the next phase =/ )
now even in a new game on a new planet every single thingy i could stick on my cell is "too expensive".
i have 17 DNA points, and the most expensive part i see is worth 15 points.
i think i have to ask the support what is happening there . . . =/
Our trainers do not modify any game files, only memory. Close the game, close the trainer, restart the game and then start a new game. As long as the trainer is still running and it's options activated, it will affect new games as well.
Remember folks that what we're doing is called CHEATING. We're making the game do things that were never intended. Sometimes these things can have unwanted side-effects. We try our best to avoid these things from happening, but in a large game such as this there's just no way to test every single configuration with each option. As always, use trainers and cheats at your own risk and always backup your savegames.
the trainer wasn't running, and i wasnt even able to build stuff in the creation-mode.
i think something simply got ****ed on the way i was playing.
i will check back to tell if the reinstall solved my problem.
where are the savegames? =)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Complexity
• Cell Stage Health
+ 14 more options