Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
to help me beat the game. oh when you set the numbers is it the greater the number the less you get.
OK folks, nothing personal but this game came out like 1 1/2 years ago and I haven't played it in over a year.
I will no longer respond to PM's or questions since I don't even have the game anymore. It was a good game and I enjoyed it back then but can't be bothered with it anymore.
Again, don't try to play online with an illegal key!
Download the tutorial, read it, then read it again, then back up your .ini files and then tweak stuff.
anyway we dont need all this mumbo-jumbo-thingy-ma-bob about transfering this to cuting.copying that, so just make your own map or PLAY!!!!
I really Screwed up my INI File and need some assistance. Here is what I would like to do. If you would be nice enough to do it for me or give me step by step instructions for the following, I would greatly appreciate it.
- I would like to reduce the cost of all structers and units/heroes as well as build time
- I would like to be made available from the start all structure upgrades and unit/hero upgrades
-I would like all spells to have no cooldown time
- I would like to have all spellbook talent trees be made available from the start with no cooldown times or raise the default of 5 to whatever number I want to give it
- I would like to raise the command points to basically not have a limit and make as many units as I want
- I would like to add the "Watcher in the water" as a mordor summon
- I would like to raise my starting resources
If someone would be nice enough to setup the INI file for me or give me step by step instructions as to how to accomplish all this, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be much appreciated
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem