I was getting the same error that you were. It appears that the cheat we were using is for ver 1.00. I had already updated to ver 1.02 and so I got the error. What you do is download this 'big' file extractor
and extract the ini file yourself. Go to the file menu of the extractor and select "b4me" as the file format. Then still in the file menu select open and navigate to the main B4ME folder and select the ini.big file. Then in the edit menu select extract all. You could have the extractor place the folder andwhere you want to. Then drop the extracted Ini folder in the data folder and move the ini big file somewhere safe. Just so you know I didn't figure any of this out myself, I only followed Commodog instructions from the first posting of this string. I just didn't want to wait for someone to post the ver 1.02 ini file and so I found that extractor. This should make it possible to get this cheat working after every update. Make sure you backup any original files so you can replace then so you can update when the time comes. Hope this helps you out.