Overlord: Raising Hell Discussion
I'm having a problem with the 1.4 trainer for this game, after i activate the trainer at the main menu and click continue the game crashes to desktop. Without the trainer activated the game runs fine. I got the Raising Hell expansion installed, and using Windows Vista 64x, i do not have my anti-virus activated, and i have tried with compatiblity mode activated for both trainer and game and running the .exe of both the trainer and game as administrator. Still with crashes to desktop.
Any help would be appreciated
* I can activate the trainer ingame and hear the Activation sound, and then press the keys, but as soon as i try to get some place where there is a loading time in between it crashes.
[Edited by FoolzRailer, 8/27/2008 7:52:44 AM]
[Edited by FoolzRailer, 8/28/2008 10:29:29 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem