Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm Discussion
1) The boat steers HORRIBLY and manually docking yourself is a long, annoying process.
2) Autopilot needs a serious overhaul. You need to be point at your string almost in a perfect line before you even think about using autopilot, otherwise it will turn and send you insanely off course.
3) Night time fishing is almost impossible. This would have been made easier with the ability to increase brightness, but I couldn't find the option.
Other then those things I enjoyed getting a lot of crab.
I found the steering n docking to be good did it first time with no crashes as for auto thats ok with me too i dont use it when picking up or dropping its easier in manual control lol
The only problem i have with this game is the chance your deckhand be injured or boat broke down. I am playing intermediate level and i lost 3 deckhands in 20 min. Lost Edgar and Jake to Hernia and Josh whom lost his finger while prepare bait. =____=
I also wish there are more boats to choose in the game. (Or player has the chance to start with brand new boat.) As much as I love to see Sea Star and crews, Sea Star has been retired for a while.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem