FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Disabled antivirus program, which is NOD32
2. Made folder for trainer
3. Copied .exe of trainer over to folder
4. Moved the key file which I believe, is the one that has a couple of numbers in its front followed by a ".key" extension, to the folder that contains the trainer's .exe
5. Ran the trainer
In the end, all I get is that red box with the error message in it. Man I hope I could get this sorted out soon! Looks like a whole lotta fun having unlimited nitro in a derby!
Update: I've uninstalled my download accelerator and the trainer has finally worked. I should've known! Thanks for taking the effort for helping me out and pardon my ignorance! Great trainer by the way!
[Edited by t3h_n00b, 8/17/2008 9:15:18 AM]
i activate using F1, i do hear the "activated" sound
then when i try to activate something it says "activated" and a second after that its automatically saying "deactivated"
Sorry my bad. didnt see the timing needed with this trainer.
great trainer, thanks for the fast publishing!
[Edited by SharpEye, 9/1/2008 1:18:23 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem