Pokemon FireRed Discussion
please answer my questions:
1. what will you do after you caught mewtwo??
2. i already met raikou 3 times but how do i catch it...
i used my masterball accidentaly on mewtwo. can i catch it using ultra ball? how? if i can't, how can i catch it?
3. what other legendary pokemons can you find after mewtwo, the 3 legendary birds & the unowns? where?
I doubt he'd answer you anytime, ever.
As for me, I can.
1. "What will you do after you caught Mewtwo??"
-Catch the rest of the Pokemon that you don't have; Explore the Islands; Trade between your friends; Take the Battle Tower Challenge; etc.
2. "I already met Raikou 3 times but how do I catch it..."
-Try using a Pokemon that have the ability to trap an enemy while in battle. These Pokemon include Golbat, and Zubat.
3. "I used my Master Ball accidentally on Mewtwo. Can I catch it using an Ultra Ball? How? If I can't, how can I catch it?"
-You can use an Ultra Ball against Mewtwo, but you must have it with very low health, and some kind of status problem, preferably paralyzed or asleep. And wait, I thought Master Balls caught a Pokemon without missing at all. Or have I been misinformed.
4. "What other Legendary Pokemon can you find after Mewtwo, the 3 Legendary Birds, and the Unowns? Where?"
-You can find the Legendary Dog that is associated with your starter Pokemon, and trade for the others with a different game cartridge, or with a friend; You could Mystery Gift with somebody who has the Tickets to the Special Islands where Pokemon such as Deoxys, Ho-Oh, and Lugia are located; And you can find all of the other Pokemon that you don't have listed on your Pokedex.
Hope I helped,
[Edited by yosup, 8/17/2008 3:13:31 AM]
please someone answer this...
Read the post above yours >_>
As for Mystery Gift, use a Link Cable.
[Edited by yosup, 8/17/2008 8:39:55 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem