Pokemon FireRed Message Board  

We currently don't have any Pokemon FireRed trainers, cheats or editors for PC. Premium members may REQUEST new trainers and cheats using our request system as long as the game has not been permanently retired or multiplayer only in nature. Use our message board to discuss the game.
Pokemon FireRed Trainer
Message Board for Game Boy Advance version
Page 32 of 76   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
pokemon elite
  • Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.
    Send a message to Chichay
    ELITE
    Chichay posted on Dec 25, 2004 2:10:37 PM - Report post
     
    You don't need to type Merry Christmas on every single board.
    Ness!
    It looks like you got your head handed to you...
    So, how about giving it another shot?
  • Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
    Send a message to PokeGod
    ELITE
    PokeGod posted on Dec 25, 2004 11:34:08 PM - Report post
     
    hey chichay is back! hoorah!
    I have a present for you. I'll give you a hint. It's in my daiper and it's not a toaster.
    ~Stewie

    Do you mind not standing so close to me? Someone might think I'm with you.
    ~Hot Topic Shirt
  • Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.
    Send a message to Chichay
    ELITE
    Chichay posted on Dec 26, 2004 1:18:34 AM - Report post
     
    Where did I go?
    Ness!
    It looks like you got your head handed to you...
    So, how about giving it another shot?
  • Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
    Send a message to LeonHeartZeD
    ELITE
    LeonHeartZeD posted on Dec 26, 2004 6:53:31 AM - Report post
     
    Well well well hi everyone i am on vacaisons i will soon come i see we got some people so get ready i will make my comeback this week and help you out again as long as you want me to. how you all doing?how things are?
    LeonHeartZeD
    My email Gkollidas@hotmail.com
    watching from the darkness forever in darkness a guaridan devil

  • Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.
    Send a message to KirbyBoo
    ELITE
    KirbyBoo posted on Dec 26, 2004 8:47:39 AM - Report post
     
    Chichay and LeonHeartZeD r back hooray!!!
    ?
  • Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
    Send a message to MaceWindu
    ELITE
    MaceWindu posted on Dec 26, 2004 6:16:11 PM - Report post
     
    i need your help! I tried action replay codes Ryan gave me on all secrets revealed here. All i want is 2 no how to get the mystic and auara pass/ticket!

    Mace Windu

    [Edited by MaceWindu, 12/26/2004 6:18:32 PM]
    As you can see, im a freak about StarWars! Don't talk bad about me or else I as a Jedi Master with summon you in the land of the dead! Muahahahahaha! I am the all powerful Mace Windu, now back down, NOW!
  • Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
    Send a message to pokemonEX
    ELITE
    pokemonEX posted on Dec 27, 2004 2:54:57 AM - Report post
     
    Sorry i took a break
    To get rare candys and nuggets you first teach a pokemon theif that pokemon should be about L20-L25 next go to safforon city then exit the city ethier up down left or right and seach in the grass when you find meaoth use theif you have 30% chance of geting nugget a 30% chance of getting an nugget and a 40% chance of getting nothing trust me sometimes it works

    ps if can,t get theif just cacth it

    PSS mistero how do you get the amulet coin im not sure where it is
  • Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
    Send a message to zoenadam
    ELITE
    zoenadam posted on Dec 27, 2004 10:26:57 AM - Report post
     
    To get the Amulet Coin,Go to Celadon Department Store,from the enterance,go left,down and left.Then, you will see two briges go to the bottom one (the one where the Snorlax is or was) After you get in, go up the stairs and if you have 50 or more pokemon,he will give you the amulet coin.

    P.S You need the pokeflute to wake up snorlax.
    P.S.S you get the pokeflute from rescuing Mr. Fugi from pokemontower
Page 32 of 76   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 9:44:13 PM