1. Fire The Shotgun and reload it as soon as you can.
2. Repeat this and you'll soon be loading in more shells until all your ammo runs out... so you could put hundreds in there and not run out.
I reckon alot of people know about this, but for those who don't, it's about time you've learnt. I know sometimes this doesn't work, but you have to just keep trying.
Here's what I do that others don't do, so I think I'm better then them.
Zigzag when you run into battle.
Find cover as soon as you are shot at and when reloading. Don't run into battle when you shoot your enemies from here.
Shoot your enemies as soon as possible, if you are sure you can hit them. Don't run right to your enemies if you don't need to.
Use the zoom capabilities of all weapons when you can.
For Helghasts fire the shotgun attachment and the assault rifle at the same time for extra damage. Don't aim for the head with the Shotgun- you'll just waste it.
Try to make grenades bounce off walls when you throw them around corners.
Keep sprinting in battle- sometimes you can surprise your enemies.
but i do think that anyone who needs to have life and amo cheats cant play the game properly.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem