Assassin´s Creed Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I just had a question about the Assassin Blend option. The trainer explains that "Your HUD indicator will show you as Un-noticed, and those whom you attack will not be able to see you or fight back."
When I have the option enabled, I am indeed shown as constantly unoticed. However, it seems that enemies are still aware of my actions. Whenever I kill guards or try to sneak pass a body I've silently murdered, the AI is still able to detect me.
Isn't it supposed to be a full invisible option?
1) Anyone who sees you when you enable the option will see you afterwards. If a guard sees you doing anything, other guards may also get the ability to see you.
2) Rooftop guards can always see you.
3) You can not do any missions while the option is enabled.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Throwing Knives
• Rapid Recovery
+ 3 more options