Final Fantasy XII Discussion
Bomb. It is the home of many extra bosses, but first you need to gain three
medallions in order to open the doors to each of the boss rooms.
To start seaching for the three medallions, you will need to head back to
Lowtown and go back to the residence in Lowtown where Deeg was hiding out
during the "Waterway Haunting" Hunt. Enter the residence and talk to Deeg. He
will mention a letter on the table next to him that someone left behind.
Examine the ++DUSTY LETTER++ to find out about an item that was split into four
"Stop the water's flow, then loose it once more. East Southeast East Southwest
Southeast I pray that it rest there undisturbed."
Talk to Deeg again to find out that a moogle carries the key mentioned in the
letter. The key is actually the Sluice Gate Key that you will receive from the
moogle Sorbet after performing the "Lost in the Pudding" hunt.
To start things off, go to the Garamsythe Waterway. Enter the Central Waterway
Control from the Overflow Cloaca area that you start out in. Open all the
gates by making sure that the light is off on all the controls. Follow the
directions below (or to the left):
Close Gate #11 (Light on) [East on map]
Close Gate #4 (Light on) [Southeast on map]
Open Gate #11 (Light off) [East on map]
Close Gate #3 (Light on) [Southwest on map]
Open Gate #4 (Light off) [Southeast on map]
The far right column is to show you how this refers to the Dusty Letter. After
opening and closing the gates listed above a small noise will be heard as if
something fell and a Shiny Object will appear in front of the middle southern
gate. Examine the Shiny Object to obtain the ++DULL FRAGEMENT++.
The ++BLACKENED FRAGMENT++ is received from Samal during the "Crime and
You also need to head to the Nabreus Deadlands. The entrance is in the
northwest portion of the Salikawood, past the Grand Bower where you fought the
King Bomb. Speak with Ma'kleou (Quiet Nu Mou) at the top of the hill in the
Muted Scarp. Ask him "Who he is" and "Why is he there". Travel back to
Lowtown and enter Old Dalan's Place. Roh'kenmou will be inside talking with
Old Dalan. Speak with Roh'kenmou. He will mention the four objects that you
read about in the Dusty Letter and he will tell Vaan that he is in possession
of one. You already have two so there is only one more left. He will tell you
that he is looking for a piece that went on a medallion.
1) Speak with Filo in the southeast corner of Lowtown. She mentions that her
group has checked everywhere but the city streets.
2) Go to the Southern Plaza of Rabanastre and speak with the Curious Woman by
the fountain. Listen to what she has to say. She will mention a necklace that
was given to her, but she can't remember where she got it from.
3) Enter Muthru Bazaar and speak the Bangaa Merchant (labeled as "Merchant".
Ask about the necklace. He will tell you that he sold a necklace to an
Imperial. The Imperial is supposedly hanging out at one of the shops around
4) Enter Yugri's Magicks. Speak with the Sotted Imperial kneeling to the left.
Ask about the necklace. Tell him about the womand near the fountain.
5) The woman will not be near the fountain when you go back to Southern Plaza,
so go back to the North Sprawl of Lowtown and talk to Kytes near Warehouse #5
(Garamsythe Waterway entrance). Hear both sets of news, doesn't matter which
6) Speak with Filo again in the southeast corner of Lowtown. Tell her you need
to see the woman. Agree to go with her and you will be taken straight to
7) Talk with the Sotted Imperial. A conversation will commence then the girl
(Curious Woman) will hand over the ++GRIMY FRAGMENT++.
8) Give all three fragement pieces to Roh'kenmou back in Old Dalan's Place. He
asks Vaan to visit Nabudis later.
9) Go to Archades and enter Charlotte's Magickery. Speak with Roh'kenmu at the
top of the stairs. Inquire about the Moonsilver Medallion when he asks. It
turns out that he sold the Moonsilver Medallion to a person named Otto.
10) Enter Old Archades and talk to Otto (Proper Gent) in the northeast portion
of the Alley of Muted Sighs. After a brief conversation, Otto will hand over
the ++MOONSILVER MEDALLION++.
11) Return to Charlotte's Magickery and hand over the Moonsilver Medallion to
12) Return to the Nabreus Deadlands and speak with Ma'kleou once again at the
top of the Muted Scarp.
All three of the Acolytes will now be grouped at the Muted Scarp. He will
mention three beasts: Humbaba, Fury, and Chaos. He says that they were sealed
away after a great battle. He mentions that the final medallion, the Medallion
of Might rest in a small shrine in the Overlooking Eternity portion of the
Nabreus Deadlands. They will then travel to the Overlooking Eternity and await
your party's entry.
All Credit Goes to Berserker
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem