Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
- The steering is a little difficult, but it's something you'll get used to. True it's not realistic, because when you turn a regular car, the wheels don't come off the ground as easily as they do in the game. But I've been having alot of fun with the car chases online.
- The cop range is also a different change, it's easier and harder at the same time. In some ways its realistic, in others, it isn't. For example, let's say im in the circle, and i hide out in an alley and there is no way cops could have seen me go in there. Yet since I'm in the range, they know where I am. True it's more realistic in the sense that the farther you're away from the scene of the crime, the easier it is to get away. But when you have a 6 star wanted level, it's nearly impossible to escape.
All in all, I think GTA 4's updates are for the better. And in the long run once you get used to it, it will be an amazing experience. It already is for me.
they could have kept parachutes in the game, i mean all them high buildings and no base jumping would have been good
more shops and customising options for main character i'm surprised they did not out do saints row on this part and the same with the cars.
the disability to go into any of the buildings in the game and rob & hold up places was something which could have made this game 100% awesome, would have been good to rob the bank again, it has a feeling of it could have been so much more for me, bit of a shame really.
i guess saints row 2 could beat gta iv in many ways, but i doubt it will in story
maybe they just kept it simple for their 1st outing on a next gen console, thats what i think anyway
Rockstar spent to much time on customization and all that extra crap but then when it came to the story it sucked. I mean who can really look at that story and think that it makes any sense at all? They lost focus and the story suffered. Now with GTA IV, Rockstar said screw that extra stuff, lets make the story worthwhile and believable. A lot of people seem to think that's a bad thing but as far as I'm concerned, they did good.
I've played Saint's Row. It's a good game, but no where close to the best that Rockstar has come up with. GTA III, Vice City, IV; they're all much better than Saint's Row was. The game is definitely fun but it's just not GTA fun.
i agree it realy ****es me off in the heat of the moment when you trying to kill someone and it keeps aiming at the wrong target.i find myself just not even using the auto aim. just point and shoot.i faild more missions just cuz of that lame auto aim
San Andreas has a stupid story and the gameplay just wasn't believable so I didn't have as much fun with it. All that extra crap didn't make the game better, it just complicated things too much. I hated having to eat, but luckily found a way to stay at 100% muscle and stamina without continually working out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem