Special thanks go out to Caliber for pushing through and creating this landmark trainer. We also appreciate all of our Unlimited members which make it possible to dedicate the amount of time and money it takes to be constantly on the cutting edge in the trainer making space.
64-bit users, you can download the 1.2.1 trainer here --> Link
You must have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) installed. If the trainer does not operate or there is a side-by-side error generated, you must follow the following steps:
1) go here to download latest windows installer (used to install windows applications, etc.)
run it to update your windows installer. once that is complete,
2) go here to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64):
if you have done the above, and the trainer still won't work, you need to run the trainer as Administrator or you can do the following:
3) You can turn DEP off. DEP prevents the trainer from accessing the game in 64bit mode. The easiest way is to go here and download EasyBCD.
Run EasyBCD, then look under Advanced Options, and where it states DEP/NoExecute: select Always Off and then Apply Settings and then Reboot.
Cheathappens is by far the best site for cheats and trainers and even general tips in 90% of the markets games!
im glad im a Unlimited member, it is so worth it!
Keep Up The Good Work!
However, there seems to be a problem with the health code. It doesn't appear to work in all levels, particularly from Paradise Lost onwards, although I'm sure I died in an earlier level as well. Definitely works in the first level though. The other options work fine throughout the game.
EDIT - Okay, I've just done a quick test by loading up a save near the start of each level and throwing a grenade at my feet. The only levels the health code seems to work are the first two, "Contact" and "Recovery". All the other levels result in me dying.
[Edited by Ricard, 4/2/2008 10:44:46 AM]
[Edited by Ricard, 4/3/2008 7:33:49 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem